I Have 50 Children Hilda Dokubo Revealed

Hilda Dokubo was interviewed recently with Sunday Scoop yesterday. She spoke about her marriage and denied that she is is no longer acting.

Look at what she said below:


 

“I do this through training. I have 50 kids who are not my biological children. I have three biological children, but I’ve adopted 50 others. These children need support and I can give them that. What I do is pay their school fees, buy them clothes and give them food. I also help them find homes.”
“Acting is like my second life. If you say I left acting , it is like saying that I died. What happened was I felt like giving back to the society that has loved me so much.  I chose to go back to work with communities, see and feel like real people. I’m not done doing community work, but this is my time to come back and share those experiences in my work. I never left Nollywood, it was just a small break which was worthwhile.”
After a long while of separation, Hilda Dokubo reconciled with her husband, Karo Mrakpor:
“Everything in life has stages and time. If I say I’m a Christian and love God, then I should be able to live a life that Christ would be proud of. It doesn’t matter who is right or wrong in a relationship.  We did it for ourselves, our children, others, but most importantly for God.”

Post a Comment